About Mr. Will
A Little About Mr. Will
I am an almost 30 dude in a serious monogamous relationship. I fell into writing about sex toys when I was looking for a way to both try new things and explore my body… Things progressed rapidly. It turns out there aren’t many (straight) men that can talk about sex the way I do without getting downright ridiculous. I’m always reading more/learning about the human body and sexual response and always looking for ways to improve my sex life (and that of those I come in contact with).
Companies I’ve Worked With On Reviews/Promotions:
- Tantus Inc– THE industry leader in 100% body safe platinum cured silicone; ran by Metis Black (one of the most innovative women to ever come into the industry). Their customer service is above par for any industry, and absolutely stellar for the adult industry.
- Lovehoney (both the UK and US branches)– Talk about a company that is going above and beyond to bring innovation to sex! Lovehoney sponsors a contest once in a while that helps the winner get a sex toy idea produced and marketed, and gives them a pretty hefty pay off too. They have several of their own lines of toys, but promote other industry brands and studios as well
- Bad Dragon– Bad Dragon is the biggest name in “fantasy” toys. They produce all sorts of fantasy themed dildos and sex toys, ranging from dragon dongs all the way to canine inspired phallus’s
- Pipedream Toys– One of the few “mainstream” BDSM producers that is trying to innovate new items for the average user. They have their faults, but they are improving!
- Lelo– I’ve only dealt with Lelo through Lovehoney, but their products are wonderful in my limited experience!
- FunToys– The innovators behind the G-Vibe
- Other companies-Spunk Lube, Vixen Creations, TongueJoy, Bathmate, Fleshlight, NitetimeToys
What I Can Do For You
Companies: I can get your product on the radar of many sexually adventurous people! I’m one of a very small group of men even doing this, and the men’s toy industry is exploding with potential! Several retailers are finding that men’s sex toys sales are increasing, and reliable reviews can go a long way into persuading (or disuading, if your product sucks) people into purchasing your brand. You contact me, we arrange a review, and then I review your item/site/book/whatever and promote the hell out of my review. You get exposure, I help my readers make informed decisions about toy. (Note, I won’t review jelly toys. In fact, I will probably yell at you and tell everyone you sell dangerous materials.)
Readers: Curious about a certain item? Let me know and I’ll see if I can get it! Want advice about a certain health issue? Let me know and I’ll do a post over it just to help you out! Think I could do something new and wonderful here? TELL ME! This site runs on your comments and feedback, your purchases and participation. Looking for a certain toy but don’t know where to begin? I can help there too!
Annnnnnd As For A Biography About Me:
I’m an artist and a creator but tend to destroy a lot of things that I create before I show anyone. Believer in karmic retribution, and hater of pompous ass-hats. I love women of all sorts, but do have a major weakness for curvy women!
First of 4 children, and no kids of my own. Prophylactics are one of the best inventions ever.
Always on a quest for knowledge about something new, and always working on something different.